BOOL __stdcall SendPacketsToAdapter ( HANDLE hOpen, PETH_REQUEST pPacket );
TRUE if call was successful, FALSE otherwise
Specifies driver object open handle.
Pointer to the user allocated and initialized ETH_M_REQUEST structure.
The following fields of ETH_M_REQUEST must be initialized:
- ETH_M_REQUEST.hAdapterHandle must be set to the interface handle (obtained via call to GetTcpipBoundAdaptersInfo) to which you would like to send packets.
- ETH_M_REQUEST.dwPacketsNumber must be set to the number of initialized NDISRD_ETH_Packet structures in EthPacket array
- ETH_M_REQUEST.EthPacket.Buffer must point to the user allocated and initialized INTERMEDIATE_BUFFER structure
The following fields of the INTERMEDIATE_BUFFER should be initialized:
- INTERMEDIATE_BUFFER.m_IBuffer should contain Ethernet packet
- INTERMEDIATE_BUFFER.m_Length should be initialized to the actual length of the packet
- INTERMEDIATE_BUFFER.m_Flags should be initialized by combination of NDIS_FLAGS_XXX (defined in ndis.h). Look at these flags for details. Note, that these flags usually don’t work for the old NDIS versions.
This member is a wrapper for CNdisApi::SendPacketsToAdapter