Local Network Monitor is an application that lets you monitor and control network activity of TCP/IP protocol stack on your local system in a real-time. It monitors activity at the Transport Driver Interface (TDI) level of networking operations in the operating system kernel and intended for tracking down network-related configuration problems and analyzing application network troubleshooting, investigating and blocking suspicious network activity. Local Network Monitor lets you obtain detailed statistics on the application network requests and amount of data sent and received over a connection and view the packet’s content, which makes it a useful tool for performance diagnostics.
|Windows NT 4.0||Windows Server 2003||Windows 7|
|Windows 2000||Windows Vista||Windows Server 2008 R2|
|Windows XP||Windows Server 2008|
If you run Local Network Monitor on Windows NT 4.0 you require the following:
COMCTL32.DLL version 4.7 or higher. You can obtain such a version with Internet Explorer 4.0, Internet Explorer 5.0 or Internet Explorer 6.0, available for free download from the Microsoft’s Windows Update web site.
- Watch an application’s TCP/IP activity in real-time.
- Obtain detailed statistics on the amount of data sent and received over a connection.
- Watch the packet’s content as hexadecimal and/or ASCII dump.
- Save TCP/IP activity logs to file.
- Filter the data captured so that you only see packets that were sent or received with particular protocol, from particular local port range, to remote addresses and port range.
- localhost (127.XXX.XXX.XXX) network activity monitoring (not available in the majority of network sniffers available on the market).
- Block selected network activity (desktop firewall)
You can download the 30 day evaluation version of Local Network Monitor 3.6 in order to test and evaluate the reliability and performance of our software. The following functionality is disabled in DEMO build:
- Saving logs to the file
- Options to debug or terminate a selected process
- An option to block all network activity for selected process or group of processes
|Local Network Monitor (30-days trial)||3.6||07.11.2011||1.1MB||Download|
How to install
Unzip and run LocalNetMonTrial.zip.
Price & licensing
Local Network Monitor is a try before buy software, so If you use and like it, please support its development by buying a license to do so.
|License type||Price (USD)||Online Order|
|Local Network Monitor 3.6 Full Lifetime||249.95|
- No demo limitations
- Full version never expires
- One year technical support via e-mail
- Lifetime free upgrade
On payment approval (usually, in one business day), we’ll send you the registration key and download link for the full version of Local Network Monitor. If you will not get your registration key within a reasonable amount of time (two business days for credit card payments or two weeks for other payments), please notify us about that at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused by those delays.
Local Network Monitor software is supplied AS-IS, without warranties of any kind.