BOOL CNdisApi::ReadPacket (PETH_REQUEST pPacket);
TRUE if call was successful, FALSE otherwise
Pointer to the user allocated and initialized ETH_REQUEST structure.
For this call the following fields of ETH_REQUEST must be initialized:
- ETH_REQUEST::hAdapterHandle must be set to the interface handle (obtained via call to CNdisApi::GetTcpipBoundAdaptersInfo). The packet will be extracted from the network interface associated packet queue. Remember that packets queued only when network interface in the filtering of listening mode.
- ETH_REQUEST::EthPacket.Buffer must point to the user allocated INTERMEDIATE_BUFFER structure
The following fields of the INTERMEDIATE_BUFFER are initialized by helper driver in case of success:
- INTERMEDIATE_BUFFER::m_IBuffer contains Ethernet packet
- INTERMEDIATE_BUFFER::m_Length contains the actual length of the packet
- INTERMEDIATE_BUFFER::m_Flags is a combination of NDIS_FLAGS_XXX (defined in ndis.h). These flags are copied from the NDIS_PACKET.Private.Flags.
- INTERMEDIATE_BUFFER::m_dwDeviceFlags is PACKET_FLAG_ON_SEND if packet goes from MSTCP to network interface or PACKET_FLAG_ON_RECEIVE otherwise.
This member calls driver with IOCTL_NDISRD_READ_PACKET control code (see details below).
|Input Buffer Size||sizeof (_ETH_REQUEST)|
|Output Buffer Size||sizeof (_ETH_REQUEST)|