BOOL CNdisApi::SendPacketsToMstcp ( PETH_M_REQUEST pPacket );
TRUE if call was successful, FALSE otherwise
Pointer to the user allocated and initialized ETH_M_REQUEST structure.
For this call the following fields of ETH_M_REQUEST must be initialized:
- ETH_M_REQUEST.hAdapterHandle must be set to the interface handle (obtained via call to CNdisApi::GetTcpipBoundAdaptersInfo) from which you would like to simulate receive.
- ETH_M_REQUEST.dwPacketsNumber must be set to the number of initialized NDISRD_ETH_Packet structures in EthPacket array
- ETH_M_REQUEST.EthPacket.Buffer must point to the user allocated and initialized INTERMEDIATE_BUFFER structure
The following fields of the INTERMEDIATE_BUFFER should be initialized:
- INTERMEDIATE_BUFFER.m_IBuffer should contain Ethernet packet
- INTERMEDIATE_BUFFER.m_Length should be initialized to the actual length of the packet
This member calls driver with IOCTL_NDISRD_SEND_PACKETS_TO_MSTCP control code (see details below).
|Input Buffer Size||sizeof (_ETH_M_REQUEST)|
|Output Buffer Size||0|