Home › Forums › Discussions › Support Portal › VirtNet does not install on Windows 10 version 1809 x64 › Reply To: VirtNet does not install on Windows 10 version 1809 x64
Here is my way:
1. Go to “Device Manager” and install the driver.
2. Go to “Network & Internet settings” and check the Status of the Virtnet adapter.
(You will see the following MAC adress: 02-50-F2-0F-52-00)
3. Right click on “Start menu” -> Run regedit.
4. In regedit search(Ctrl+F) for: “NetvminiMacAddress”
You have to change the value of this REG_BINARY key
5. Go again into “Network & Internet settings” and disable, then enable the Virtnet card.
6. After this you have to see your MAC adress in Status.
Good luck 🙂