Money Back Guarantee
Most NT Kernel Resources software offer a free or trial version, so customers can ‘test-drive’ before deciding to purchase.
It’s because of this ‘try-before-you-buy’ system that NT Kernel Resources provides up to 30-day Money Back Guarantee. Refunds will be approved within this guarantee only under the accepted circumstances below. If a purchase should exceed the product’s specified money-back-guarantee period, no refund will be given.
Circumstances of No Refund
With products featuring an up to 30-day Money Back Guarantee, NT Kernel Resources generally does not refund or exchange products in the following situations:
1. Failure to read the product description before purchasing and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the product’s functioned and/or results. It is highly recommended that every customer read the product description and try the free trial version before making their final purchase decision. NT Kernel Resources does not refund software if products fail to meet customer’s needs due to lack of understanding of the products functions and capabilities on the part of the customer. However, NT Kernel Resources can exchange the purchased product for the correct product outright, within a price difference of USD $20 of the purchased product, within the guarantee period. If the purchased product is exchanged for a correct product of lower price, NT Kernel Resources will not refund the price difference.
2. A customer refund request on complaint of credit card fraud/other unauthorized payment. As NT Kernel Resources cooperates with an independent payment platform, it’s impossible to monitor authorization during payment. Once an order is processed and fulfilled, it can’t be cancelled. However, NT Kernel Resources will exchange the purchased product for one the customer would like.
3. A refund request claiming the failure to receive registration code within 48 hours of the order having been successful. Ordinarily, once an order has been validated, NT Kernel Resources system will send a registration e-mail within 12 hours. However, sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by internet or system glitches, email spam settings, etc. In this case, customers should contact customer service via email@example.com —all queries will receive a response within next business day.
4. Purchase of a so-called ‘wrong product’, without having exchanged it for the right product within the purchased product’s guarantee period. NT Kernel Resources will not refund the order; whereas, we can provide a discount to purchase the correct product.
5. Purchase of a wrong product, which has already been followed by the purchase the correct product from another company.
6. NT Kernel Resources Product price differences between different regions or price differences between NT Kernel Resources and other companies.
7. A refund request for part of a bundle. NT Kernel Resources cooperates with a third party payment platform which does not support any partial refund within an order; whereas, NT Kernel Resources may refund the whole bundle after the customer has purchased the correct product separately within the purchased bundle’s guarantee period.，
8. A customer has a ‘change of mind’ after purchase.
1. A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the NT Kernel Resources support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining providing detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the NT Kernel Resources support team.
2. A refund request for technical problems after the software has been updated, if order exceeds 30 days.
NT Kernel Resources offers refunds for the following circumstances within the guidelines of its Money Back Guarantee.
1. Purchase of Extended Download Service (EDS) or Get it on CD (CD) outside of product purchase, without knowing that they can be removed. In this case, we will help you contact payment platform to refund the cost of EDS or CD.
2. Purchase of a ‘wrong product’, and then purchase the correct product from our company. In this case, NT Kernel Resources will refund the price of the wrong product for you if you have no need for it.
3. Purchase of the same product twice or purchase of two products with similar functions. In this case, NT Kernel Resources will refund one of the products for you, or swap one program for another NT Kernel Resources product.
4. The customer does not receive their registration code within 48 hours of purchase, and has not received a timely response (within 48 hours) from the NT Kernel Resources Support Team after making contact. In this case, NT Kernel Resources will refund the customer’s order if they have no need of the product in future.
Software purchased has terminal technical problems, and no solution has been provided within 30 days. In this case, NT Kernel Resources will refund the purchase price if the customer doesn’t want to wait for a future upgrade.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Please uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.