NAT and IP Shaper status for NeT Firewall

Home Forums Discussions Support NAT and IP Shaper status for NeT Firewall

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mindobjects
    Participant

I’m looking for the NAT feature and when I browse your forum, I found a message where people of your company where that this feature will be include in July 2006, with traffic shapper.

1. Do you have any news on this since I very interested by this and this is the only part that is currently missing in my evaluation of your product (I’m particularly interessted by the NAT feature in priority, traffic shaper is a high priority too but less than NAT).
      2. Do you plan to support Vista too (32 bits), do you have an idea of date (note really for me urgent, but I need to know for future).
      I’m will look at your answer.
      3. Do you have any API that enable me to communication with the Firewall (like the winPkFilter?

For your information image in the online help are not displayed the link is bad. It will be great to can have too in the screenshot the screen for the rule configuration.

Vadim Smirnov
      Keymaster

1. Do you have any news on this since I very interested by this and this is the only part that is currently missing in my evaluation of your product (I’m particularly interessted by the NAT feature in priority, traffic shaper is a high priority too but less than NAT).

NAT is already implemented in “under development” version of NeT Firewall. Regretfully I can’t point yet the exact release date, all newly addde features should be well tested before it,

2. Do you plan to support Vista too (32 bits), do you have an idea of date (note really for me urgent, but I need to know for future).

Yes, Windows Vista is planned to be supported.

3. Do you have any API that enable me to communication with the Firewall (like the winPkFilter?

In the meantime NeT Firewall interface is not published. However, could you specify for what particular tasks you’d like to use it?

For your information image in the online help are not displayed the link is bad.

Could you point the exact URL for the broken link?

mindobjects
        Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your answers, enclosed my answer.

In the online help :
          http://www.ntkernel.com/ntkf-help/

All image for example the image before note have this type URL :
          ms-its:PF.chm::/note.gif

The image is not display.

I know that feature must be test but I would like to know when NAT will appear since the initial message indicate end of july, just to know if it will be in few weeks or in next year ? Is it possible to have a beta version for evaluation ?

I would like to add or remove rule based on specific event on our system externaly this why I want to use the API, is there anyone exists ?

I will look for your answer.

Cheers,
          Alain

Kon
          Participant

We are going to include NAT and IP shaper as soon as possible and currently preparing user interface to cover it. We hope to finish it up this year.

We have api to communicate with Firewall but it is still not open for end-user. We will discuss the possibilities to open it to registered users on special request.

Regards,
            Andrew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.