Thank you for your response.
The system is as follows:
Dual Intel Pentium III 1GHz CPUs, 1GB PC133Mhz memory, DUAL 80GB ATA100 7200 RPM Drives, Dual Intel 10/100BT PCI NIC, Gigabyte’s GA-6VTXDR-C Motherboard.
The OS is a freshly installed (1month) Windows 2000 Advanced Server-SP4, with all security patches. I am also running MS SQL 2000 – SP3a.
I have never installed a software firewall, as with my last collocation provider was behind their hardware firewall.
The list of installed software is.
1. Handy Backup Pro – Novasoft, Inc. – http://www.handybackup.com/novosoft.shtml
2. Serv-U FTP – Rhino Software – http://www.serv-u.com/
3. Imail Server – 8.1 – IPSwitch – http://www.ipswitch.com/
4. AS Perl 5.8
5. Persists AspEmail V.5 – http://www.aspemail.com/
6. F-Prot Anti Virus – V 3.16b – http://www.f-prot.com/products/corporate_users/win/
7. ImageMagick – V 5.5.7 Q8
8. Port 80 – Server Mask – http://www.port80software.com/
9. DU Meter – http://www.dumeter.com/
10. Winzip – V 9.0 SR-1
Please verify that all you require is the registry export of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServices, and I will zip it up and email it to you.