NeT Firewall is a comprehensive stateful firewall solution based on Windows Packet Filter drivers and built to protect Windows based systems (from Windows 2000 and up to Windows Server 2016). Stateful inspection technology tracks each packet traversing the firewall and makes sure that they are legitimate. A stateful inspection firewall also monitors the state of the connection and compiles the information in a state table ensuring that the source and destination of each packet is valid. NeT Firewall does not need logged on user to load firewall rules and start packet filtering engine (option “Start Firewall engine on system startup”) and thus can be successfully used not only for client Windows operating systems but also for servers.
|Windows 2000||Windows 7||Windows Server 2012 R2|
|Windows XP||Windows Server 2008 R2||Windows 10|
|Windows Server 2003||Windows 8||Windows Server 2016|
|Windows Vista||Widows Server 2012|
|Windows Server 2008||Windows 8.1|
- A familiar and easy to use MMC based management console
- Powerful and flexible rule based packet filtering engine
- Three levels of Stealth security*
- Easy to use and flexible logging capabilities
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- IP shaping capabilities
* – Stealth mode allows remote host to establish connections to your host only if you were first who initiated a connection to that remote host. E.g. you become visible to the remote host only if you show up yourself first. Stealth mode can be more or less strict, an example only allow connections limited to a specific protocol.
You can download fully functional 30-days trial build of NeT Firewall
|NeT Firewall (30-days trial)||4.0||10.03.2013||1.25MB||Download|
How to install
Unzip and run ntkernelfw_trial.exe. Normally reboot is only required for Windows 2000.
Price & licensing
NeT Firewall is a try before buy software, so If you use and like it, please support its development by buying a license to do so.
|License type||Price (USD)||Online Order|
|NeT Firewall 4.0 Full Lifetime||49.95||Buy Now|
- No demo limitations
- Full version never expires
- One year technical support via e-mail
- Lifetime free upgrade
On payment approval (usually, in one business day), we’ll send you the registration key and download link for the full version of NeT Firewall. If you will not get your registration key within a reasonable amount of time (two business days for credit card payments or two weeks for other payments), please notify us about that at email@example.com. We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused by those delays.
NeT Firewall software is supplied AS-IS, without warranties of any kind.