Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Works perfectly!
Unrelated suggestion: display version info in the initial notice message i.e.Wiresock WireGuard Vpn Client v1.2.14 running as..
Vadim, privet!
It works if log level is debug/all, does not work in none log level mode it seems

wiresock-client is running as an application
Exactly, you got my idea 🙂
Hey Vadim!
I do not use the service as you can see from my command line (I assume running wiresock-client does not interact with services by any means).But in my opinion the situation when config is ok and Wireguard server is unreachable VS config is bad/missing are two completely different situations, and I would expect wiresock exiting on trying to import a bad config.
May sound not intuitive but with a flag it sounds like a good idea in my head.
So something like wiresock-client.exe run -config vpn.conf -exitonbadconfig would just close the process after failing to import/validate the vpn.conf fileGreat, spasibo bolshoe!
-
AuthorPosts
