WireSock client: two simultaneous connections

Home Forums Discussions Support WireSock client: two simultaneous connections

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stranger
    Participant

Glad to greet you, Vadim! Is it possible to implement two simultaneous connections in lac mode for WireSock? One for accessing the Internet via VPS, the other for the home network.

Best regards.

Vadim Smirnov
      Keymaster

As of now, WireSock is designed to support only one active tunnel at a time, regardless of the mode. I am aware of the growing need for the ability to operate multiple tunnels simultaneously and am contemplating adding this feature in future releases. However, my availability for this project is significantly limited due to my full-time job that often extends into weekends, alongside my family obligations. Additionally, working through the night is no longer a viable option for me, as it might have been previously.

However, I am hopeful that my schedule will soon allow me to devote additional time to this endeavour.

stranger
        Participant

Приветствую, Вадим. Можете реализовать такой https://ntc.party/t/wireguard/4968/6 подход? Можно еще попробовать фрагментировать пакет аутнтификации. И было-бы еще неплохо к настройкам прокси для аутентификации добавить возможность запускать сам прокси, предположим это shadowsocks-rust клиент или что-нибудь другое для обфускации.

Vadim Smirnov
          Keymaster

Привет!

В России пока трюк с SOCKS5-прокси вроде работает. У меня есть идея сделать этот механизм более гибким, например, добавив возможность использования локального SOCKS5 (shadowsocks). Также интересной выглядит идея использовать в этом качестве SSH3, но пока там отсутствует интерфейс для SOCKS5-прокси.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.