sample for GetAdapterPacketQueueSize

Home Forums Discussions Support sample for GetAdapterPacketQueueSize

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    yathindra
    Participant

Hi,

Please sample code or application for how to use function GetAdapterPacketQueueSize.
      Also one more doubt what’s the use of function NdisrdRequest. What it will do exactly. If we do not use that function what will happen what i will do is get the adapter details from GetTcpipBoundAdaptersInfo and then read the packets from the adapters what ever i got from the function GetTcpipBoundAdaptersInfo. Please give the reply immediately.
      Thanking you,

Regards,
      Yathindra.

yathindra
      Participant

Hi,
        I need the sample code in delphi and also specify the importance of ndisrequest function.

Vadim Smirnov
        Keymaster

GetAdapterPacketQueueSize was added on the customer request. Personally I never used it myself in WinpkFilter based projects. But it may have sense to use it an example when you have a single thread reading packets from several network interfaces. In this case you can use this call to determine the interface with the largest amount of packets queued and read that amount of packets in next API call.

NdisrdRequest is a wrapper around NdisRequest NDIS call. It only needed if you need to query some specific information from the network interface.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.