Problem On Filter (Delphi)

Home Forums Discussions Support Problem On Filter (Delphi)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    blasterbr
    Participant

Im filter using a MSTCP_FLAG_SENT_TUNNEL or MSTCP_FLAG_RECV_TUNNEL, but i have a problem when i send a BIG Buffer with SocketComp to other computer when a Filter is ACTIVE, i dont receive a message.. if i disable the filter.. the message has been sent ok. Anyone help-me?

i Try to filter using MSTCP_FLAG_SENT_LISTEN or MSTCP_FLAG_RECV_LISTEN, and the socket is sent OK TOO, but i can filter the message on this FLAG in adapter mode.

PS: When I put the FILTER on Other application, SocketComp works FINE, if the filter and socketcomp send a Big text buff in the same application, i have this problem, the buffer cannot be sent.

Tks.
      Blaster

Vadim Smirnov
      Keymaster

Hmm, I’m not sure that I understand what you have really implemented. Do you use WinpkFilter and Windows Sockets in the same application? If yes then probably your application design has got a synchronization problem (if socket and winpkfilter are used in the same single thread an example).

The general operation flow looks like the following:

Data sent to socket -> Data intercepted by WinpkFilter -> Data indicated back to application -> Application processes and returns data to the stack -> Socket send operation completed

blasterbr
        Participant

I have a Thread with a FILTER using TUNNEL flags … in my application… 😀 But in other form i have a TServerSocket, this socket send a BIG STRING (sendbuf) to other computer, its work OK and 100% …. but when i START a Filter thread (in other form) , The TServerSocket cant send data correctly to the other computer, its FAIL when i send a big message…..

When i Filter with LISTEN its WORK ok, but i can drop any packet from my network. 🙁

Att.
          Blaster

Vadim Smirnov
          Keymaster

Looks like your single thread services both winpkfilter and TServerSocket so you got a dead lock. Try to create a dedicated thread for winpkfilter or TServerSocket .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.