one strange question about how to uses the winpkfilter

Home Forums Discussions Support one strange question about how to uses the winpkfilter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lovepkfilter
    Participant

i am intent to buy one,but i think i have a question to ask.

once,i buy it,how to distribute it? ( ask user to install the winpkflt_rtl.exe first of all?)
      and then,we known the winpkfilter is a public sales software product,so,many people known how to use it throught the sdk. :mrgreen: that’s to say, i once used it on a computer,another people can also use it.
      is’nt it?

please and please,can u do me a distribute package with the installer(inno or nsis)? the bussiness verson can be complie with the buyer name or company name.that’s is a suggesion. or,it will be turn things upside down.

lovepkfilter
      Participant

and,can two application(two thread) can both to open the driver?(SetAdapterMode,SetPacketEven)!

===============================================
        talk about the winpkfilter to block the packet. in your sample,we known,we can do nothing with the packet if we dont need the packet. but if we need it,we can send it to MSTCP or sendit to adpatch. another thing is,we can constructure a pakcet and sendit to mstcp etc! use other words,we can cache the PETH_REQUEST packet,want for a moment, i sent it out. in fact, the times i had use the api.ReadPacket read other packet for many times! is there a circus buffer in ndisrd.sys???

=================================================
        MSTCP_FLAG_FILTER_DIRECT by default it is setting on or off?

Vadim Smirnov
        Keymaster

once,i buy it,how to distribute it? ( ask user to install the winpkflt_rtl.exe first of all?)

WinpkFilter Developer Edition includes all necessary modules/scripts required for WinpkFilter drivers redistribution.

and then,we known the winpkfilter is a public sales software product,so,many people known how to use it throught the sdk. :mrgreen: that’s to say, i once used it on a computer,another people can also use it.

To avoid possible conflicts we provide custom build of WinpkFilter driver to Developer Edition licensees.

please and please,can u do me a distribute package with the installer(inno or nsis)?

For non-commercial software you can ask users to download and install WinpkFilter run-time before installing your software.

and,can two application(two thread) can both to open the driver?(SetAdapterMode,SetPacketEven)!

Only one of these applications/threads (the second one) will be actually getting packets.

is there a circus buffer in ndisrd.sys??? MSTCP_FLAG_FILTER_DIRECT by default it is setting on or off?

Probably you have run into confusion with loopback packets. MSTCP_FLAG_FILTER_DIRECT is needed when promiscuous mode is set on the adapter to avoid loopback indications.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.