Local network monitor api Linking problem

Home Forums Discussions Support Portal Local network monitor api Linking problem

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anton 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ningsuhen
    Participant

While I was building a program in Visual C++ using Local network monitor API, but these errors are found.

main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "char const * __cdecl GetProtocolName(enum _PROTOCOL)" (?GetProtocolName@@YAPBDW4_PROTOCOL@@@Z)
    main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "char const * __cdecl TdiGetStatusName(long)" (?TdiGetStatusName@@YAPBDJ@Z)
    main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "char const * __cdecl GetEventTypeName(enum _TDI_EVENT_TYPE)" (?GetEventTypeName@@YAPBDW4_TDI_EVENT_TYPE@@@Z)
    Debug/main.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals

I tried to build the example “monitor” that I got with the API and I’m having this problem. Please tell me a solution to this problem.

Thanks in advance

Anton
    Participant

Hi,

Please, provide us what the VS version do you use? Did you try to build release or debug configuration? LNM API run-time version doesn’t provide the debug libraries versions. This may be the issue.

Regards,
    NT Kernel Resources Team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.