custom PKT&TCP RESET,Block page for Winpkfilter wwwcenso

Home Forums Discussions Support custom PKT&TCP RESET,Block page for Winpkfilter wwwcenso

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pratap
    Participant

I am trying winpkfilter WWWcensor sample… to Block that Web Page as soon keyword encountered.

I am able to modify the content of keyword in the page i.e S*X —-> some XXX
      It is reflecting in the page, all the blocked words are replaced with given keywords.

What I wanted to try now is give Blocked message Page to the Browser .

To do this..,

I need to construct a custom packet with source and destination from original packet and send that packet to upper stack i.e MSTCP

and send a TCP RESET to the site ( get the ip from original packet)
      — OR —- Block subsequent packets from same site.

Please Help…..[/b]

Vadim Smirnov
      Keymaster

You can modify the packet directly without making a copy. However, don’t forget to recalculate checksums before reinjecting the modified packet. Also, if you change TCP data length you have to change TCP header SEQ value.

pratap
        Participant

What I wanted to try now is give Blocked message Page to the Browser .

To do this..,

I need to construct a custom packet with source and destination from original packet and send that packet to upper stack i.e MSTCP

and send a TCP RESET to the site ( get the ip from original packet)
          — OR —- Block subsequent packets from same site.

Please Help…..

Vadim Smirnov
          Keymaster

It looks you know what you need to do. What help are you asking for?

pratap
            Participant

I know what to do , But not how to do

Especially, I can’t able to construct the packets with block message .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.