Change Name Of Adaptor Name

Home Forums Discussions Support Change Name Of Adaptor Name

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ZenMaxe
    Participant

Can I Change Name of Wiresock Adaptor in lac Mode?

Name and Description

Vadim Smirnov
      Keymaster

Absolutely, you can do this. However, during initialization, WireSock identifies the instances of the virtual network adapter, selects the first one to be used for the routing purposes, and renames the selected connection to “WireSock”. This is done for your convenience, allowing you to easily recognize the network adapter currently utilized by the client. If you have any suggestions for improvement, I would be happy to consider them.

ZenMaxe
        Participant

Thanks For You’re Answer , i want wiresock use a network adaptor named “Example” (without changing name of that adaptor)

i want do this in c# beacuse my app is written in c#

Vadim Smirnov
          Keymaster

I’m sorry, but it does not seem reasonable to rename the network interface from ‘Wiresock’ to ‘Example’. Instead, it could be more sensible to name it after the configuration file, which would provide better context and clarity.

ZenMaxe
            Participant

how can i name it in config file?
              i used Name field in Interface Section but it doesn’t work

Vadim Smirnov
              Keymaster

At the moment, the functionality to name the virtual network adapter based on the configuration file does not exist. However, I acknowledge the value of this feature and will consider implementing it in the upcoming update.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.