Can Wiresock be replace Cloudflare Warp Official ?

Home Forums Discussions Support Can Wiresock be replace Cloudflare Warp Official ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Air
    Participant

Cloudflare has blocked traffic from Wireguard Offical, now I can use only Warp Offical to surf web. I saw that traffic via Warp Client has value ClientID in all wireguard protocol, and that value is for routing. Can you adjust Wiresock to use Wireguard Cloudflare profile ?

Vadim Smirnov
      Keymaster

I think it’s doable, it just needs a little research. If you have already done this, could you share the details?

Air
        Participant

I cant tell you accuracy cause I’m not a coder. The main problem I guess is the Wireguard Header.

I used Wireshark to capure traffic and see that, there is a field called wg.reserved

• Traffic via Wireguard Official (Wiresock) this value is 000000
          • Traffic via Warp Client, this value is b91981

That’s Cloudflare’s clientid, which is used for routing.

You can know more accurary here (public key encrypt section)

That may cool if you actually found the algorithm of generating ClientID for Wireguard Official profile or Wiresock profile.

Vadim Smirnov
          Keymaster

Hmm, the main question is when and how this client ID is assigned. If this is agreed before the start of the Wireguard session and already presented in the handshake packet, then this would require reverse engineering of the protocol used by Warp to authenticate and assign a client ID.

Air
            Participant

As you guessed, you need to find resources about the protocol. To do that you may decompile APK app, or Warp PC. I also discover that the length of warp private key is longer than wireguard. Thats all I know.

Only
              Participant

WARP work fine w Wiresock

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.