Reply To: NAT and IP Shaper status for NeT Firewall

Home Forums Discussions Support NAT and IP Shaper status for NeT Firewall Reply To: NAT and IP Shaper status for NeT Firewall

Vadim Smirnov
Keymaster

1. Do you have any news on this since I very interested by this and this is the only part that is currently missing in my evaluation of your product (I’m particularly interessted by the NAT feature in priority, traffic shaper is a high priority too but less than NAT).

NAT is already implemented in “under development” version of NeT Firewall. Regretfully I can’t point yet the exact release date, all newly addde features should be well tested before it,

2. Do you plan to support Vista too (32 bits), do you have an idea of date (note really for me urgent, but I need to know for future).

Yes, Windows Vista is planned to be supported.

3. Do you have any API that enable me to communication with the Firewall (like the winPkFilter?

In the meantime NeT Firewall interface is not published. However, could you specify for what particular tasks you’d like to use it?

For your information image in the online help are not displayed the link is bad.

Could you point the exact URL for the broken link?