Where can I find these files

Home Forums Discussions Support Where can I find these files

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lesley
    Participant

hi,I want to install winpkfilter with the way of automatic installation.I know I should use the cmd:
      snetcfg.exe -v -l ndisrd.inf -m ndisrd_m.inf -c s -i nt_ndisrd
      but the problem is I can’t find the files:
      snetcfg.exe
      ndisrd.inf
      ndisrd_m.inf
      ndisrd.sys
      Where can I find them? 😡

Vadim Smirnov
      Keymaster

Quote from WinpkFilter run-time license:

WinpkFilter 3.0 Runtime Libraries is provided as freeware for private (non commercial), or educational (including non-profit organization) use.It may not be distributed for profit, nor may it be included in products or otherwise distributed by commercial entities to their clients or customers without the prior written permission of the author.

So basically WinpkFilter run-time is not supposed to be used for creating redistributable WinpkFilter based software and therefore does not install all redistributable components.

Lesley
        Participant

@SerpentFly wrote:

Quote from WinpkFilter run-time license:

WinpkFilter 3.0 Runtime Libraries is provided as freeware for private (non commercial), or educational (including non-profit organization) use.It may not be distributed for profit, nor may it be included in products or otherwise distributed by commercial entities to their clients or customers without the prior written permission of the author.

So basically WinpkFilter run-time is not supposed to be used for creating redistributable WinpkFilter based software and therefore does not install all redistributable components.

How do other people get these files?

Vadim Smirnov
          Keymaster

How do other people get these files?

Commercial licenses of WinpkFilter are also available and do include all required redistributables.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.