Where can I find these files

Home Forums Discussions Support Portal Where can I find these files

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vadim Smirnov 9 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lesley
    Participant

hi,I want to install winpkfilter with the way of automatic installation.I know I should use the cmd:
    snetcfg.exe -v -l ndisrd.inf -m ndisrd_m.inf -c s -i nt_ndisrd
    but the problem is I can’t find the files:
    snetcfg.exe
    ndisrd.inf
    ndisrd_m.inf
    ndisrd.sys
    Where can I find them? 😡

Vadim Smirnov

Quote from WinpkFilter run-time license:

WinpkFilter 3.0 Runtime Libraries is provided as freeware for private (non commercial), or educational (including non-profit organization) use.It may not be distributed for profit, nor may it be included in products or otherwise distributed by commercial entities to their clients or customers without the prior written permission of the author.

So basically WinpkFilter run-time is not supposed to be used for creating redistributable WinpkFilter based software and therefore does not install all redistributable components.

Lesley
    Participant

@SerpentFly wrote:

Quote from WinpkFilter run-time license:

WinpkFilter 3.0 Runtime Libraries is provided as freeware for private (non commercial), or educational (including non-profit organization) use.It may not be distributed for profit, nor may it be included in products or otherwise distributed by commercial entities to their clients or customers without the prior written permission of the author.

So basically WinpkFilter run-time is not supposed to be used for creating redistributable WinpkFilter based software and therefore does not install all redistributable components.

How do other people get these files?

Vadim Smirnov

How do other people get these files?

Commercial licenses of WinpkFilter are also available and do include all required redistributables.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.