VirtNet in Windows 10

Home Forums Discussions Support VirtNet in Windows 10

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi. Could somebody help us? We are trying to install the VirtNet driver on Windows 10. When we try Windows 10 says “This driver is not intended for this platform ”

Thanks

Vadim Smirnov
      Keymaster

Hmm, probably driver package have to be updated to support Windows 10. We will check and update the package if necessary.

Vadim Smirnov
        Keymaster

I have tested VirtNet on Windows 10 x86 1511 and Windows 10 x64 1607. In both cases driver was installed using Device Manager and installation worked as intended.

I suspect you have tryed to install x86 driver build on x64 platform or vide versa. This would explain an error message you have got.

Anonymous

But I tried with both. And I also installed it in other Windows 10.
            The one I can’t install it on, is Windows 10 Version 1511 til x64-base system
            I also tried: “Disable driver signature enforcement” to install it, but nothing.

Can you see any difference on my update?

Vadim Smirnov
            Keymaster

It looks that problem is specific to the particular host, not to Windows 10 in general. There are two possibilities: first, something is screwed in this particular Windows installation and you may try system restore or you have some kind of security software installed which prevents third-party drivers from being installed…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.