Remove Winpkfilter from my WAN/Wireless and Eternet adaptors

Home Forums Discussions Support Remove Winpkfilter from my WAN/Wireless and Eternet adaptors

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Korbin
    Participant

basicly i was trying to get a new network harddrive to work and went to install the vista version, i dont know what failed or why, but now i have winpkfilters on my network adaptors where disabling them still wont let my wireless or LAN port to connect to anything, basicly my computer cant access any other comp, internet or crap. There seems to be somekind of conflict and i’d just like to remove the winpkfilters period.
      System Restore didnt help, and uninstall just doesnt uninstall it…can someone help me get rid of that blasted thing so i can just go back to before.

Korbin
      Participant

nevermind, after going round and round i thought of something so basic i didnt do that made me feel moronic when i did it, but solved problem and removed winpkfilters from my computer.

NOTE:for anyone google or whatever searching for same answer i was, simply go to your network settings, find your eternet or wireless and go into its properties. Find winpkfilter and choose uninstall in that place, i tried at driver level but would always fail…seems the answer was in my face and so close like my nose i wouldnt see it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.