pktfilter vs connectix Virtual PC

Home Forums Discussions Support Portal pktfilter vs connectix Virtual PC

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alex_s 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

alex_s
    Participant

When used there (VPC), pktfilter doesn’t see their virtual adapter. Any idea ?
    What additional info should I provide ?

Vadim Smirnov

Do you run WinpkFilter inside Virtual PC (guest) system? It should work fine in this environment unless you also have installed some software which conflicts with WinpkFilter drivers.

What ListAdapters does show you? Also could you specify host and guest operating systems along with version of Virtual PC?

alex_s
    Participant

@SerpentFly wrote:

Do you run WinpkFilter inside Virtual PC (guest) system? It should work fine in this environment unless you also have installed some software which conflicts with WinpkFilter drivers.

What ListAdapters does show you? Also could you specify host and guest operating systems along with version of Virtual PC?

At the moment I can only say that host system is XP Home and guest is XP Prof.
    I made clean install of XP Prof and installed there our product (based on pktfilter).
    No adapters were cought 🙁
    That is to say the same procedure runs fine under VMWare.

Accurate adapters list I will post later, as long as VP is installed at my home
    computer and now I’m in the office 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.