Lose internet connection after installing Wiresock client on Windows 11 VM

Home Forums Discussions Support Lose internet connection after installing Wiresock client on Windows 11 VM

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    john123
    Participant

I have a Windows 11 VM in VMWare Fusion running on a Macbook Air M1 host. Every time I install the Wiresock client in the VM my internet connection drops and every time I uninstall the Wiresock client my internet connection comes back. Has anyone got a solution to this?

Thanks

Vadim Smirnov
      Keymaster

Thank you for sharing your issue with the Wiresock client in your Windows 11 VM on VMWare Fusion running on a MacBook Air M1 host. It’s unfortunate to hear that you are experiencing connectivity issues upon installation. In order to better understand and assist with your problem, could you please confirm if you are using the ARM64 build of Windows 11?

Vadim Smirnov
        Keymaster

Give the ARM64 build of WireSock VPN Client a try on your device! This version broadens compatibility and offers improved performance for devices with ARM64 architecture.

john123
          Participant

The ARM64 build of WireSock VPN Client seems to be working. Thanks!

Sorry I didn’t reply to your first message. The email notification ended up in my junk folder. Yes I am using the ARM64 build of Windows 11.

Vadim Smirnov
            Keymaster

Thank you for the update; I’m pleased to hear that everything is working now. By the way, you might also consider using WireSockUI, as it provides support for the ARM64 platform.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.