How to tunnel wireguard over other vpn or proxy in windows or android?

Home Forums Discussions Support How to tunnel wireguard over other vpn or proxy in windows or android?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    agh620
    Participant

Hi

In my country, internet censorship has become severe in the last few weeks and I couldn’t find a better forum than here to ask my question

Wireguard has been blocked and won’t connect in my country for the past few weeks

But I noticed something that the wireguard is connected during the hours of the day and if it is not disconnected, it will stay connected even during the hours of the day when it is blocked!

What I want to do is to connect to the wireguard and unblock the wireguard during the hours of the day when the wireguard is blocked using VPNs that are not blocked.

For example, I should use the V2RAY or any other vpn to connect to the wireguard, and after connecting the wireguard, disconnect the intermediary V2RAY so that the wireguard remains connected.

A friend of mine has already done this and was able to connect to Cloudflare’s WARP wireguard, but she won’t share her method with me.

How can i tunnel wireguard over other vpn or proxy in windows or android? which FREE tool or vpn can do this?

Note that i tried SSTAP tool but it couldn’t tunnel wireguard.

In android there are shadowsocksR NAT mode but it need root permission that my mobile note rooted

Vadim Smirnov
      Keymaster

Hi,

Looks very similar to this discussion. At that time, the problem was solved by adding SOCKS5 for WireGuard handshake. You can check if it still works.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.