How to Release the New version for Winpkfilter

Home Forums Discussions Support How to Release the New version for Winpkfilter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lovepkfilter
    Participant

Hi SerpentFly:

it is so long time to no see you. could you please tell me how to release the new verison. to now,i am using the windows server2008r2 :). after bought your product, it is a long time not to see your update. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

lovepkfilter
      Participant

And, i found a “bug”, maybe it is my fault. could you please to say some to this.

==============
        usually,i like to got the net packet in the windows service.the code is almost from your sample code. but when i stop the service, and start the service, the windows is disconnect from my mstsc.exe. so bad.
        why? so server are ok, but some work are abnormality.

lovepkfilter
        Participant

and it is can not work well in windows 2008 and windows 2008 r2.

i will stop all the traffica atfer install the drivers.

so,admin, you should release a new version.

Vadim Smirnov
          Keymaster

usually,i like to got the net packet in the windows service.the code is almost from your sample code. but when i stop the service, and start the service, the windows is disconnect from my mstsc.exe. so bad.
            why? so server are ok, but some work are abnormality.

It is rather some kid of problem in your packet processing code. Probably you miss proper cleanup when packet processing thread is stopped.

i will stop all the traffica atfer install the drivers.

Note to reboot after drivers installation. Although you are right, MS support of NDIS IM drivers under Windows 7 is not perfect and I do plan to release a new version this summer.

Jordan
            Participant

Any word on upcoming WinpkFilter updates? What improvements will be made?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.