How can I install WinpkFilter on Windows XP x64?

Home Forums Discussions Support How can I install WinpkFilter on Windows XP x64?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    shecoma
    Participant

Hello, I downloaded WinpkFilter from its main home page and installed it on Windows XP x86 & Vista x86 successfully but when I tried to install it on Windows XP x64 I encountered error code 0x80070005 during installation process & the result of CNdisAPI::IsDriverLoaded() function is always false. According to Installation section of WinpkFilter documentation I believed that the installation process and driver files are the same in Windows Vista (x86 & x64) and Windows XP x64. So is there anything wrong with what I did?

Vadim Smirnov
      Keymaster

If you try to install WinpkFilter run-time on the fresh copy of Windows XP x64 under Administrator account you should not meet any problems. I don’t know what was the particular reason for the automatic installation to fail, may be lack of privilege to install the driver, may be previous version of WinpkFilter was installed before and was not completely removed before reinstall, may be something else.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.