debug wiresock and dns

Home Forums Discussions Support debug wiresock and dns

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maggie
    Participant

how to debug wiresock/wireguard.for unknown reason,some host just fails to proxy/nat the traffic after successful installation,the firewall is set,all service is running,and the wiresock driver is running,but client fails to visit any web page(the host has no restriction on udp / tcp protocal,i can visit those web sites on the host).
      BTW,how to force wiresock/wireguard to use dns server I provide.

Maggie
      Participant

Egypt host blocks wireguard(both Nat and proxy mode),however,socks5 works fine,I wonder why

Maggie
        Participant

The method to bypass the Egyps wireguard vpn blocking won’t work any more,I just tested it.

Vadim Smirnov
          Keymaster

If you encounter any issues, we recommend first trying to start the application/service with the ‘-log-level all’ command line parameter. If running the application, this will output the debug log to the console and save processed packets into PCAP files for analysis.

The method to bypass the Egyps wireguard vpn blocking won’t work any more,I just tested it.

The post was created over a year ago, so the situation may have changed since then and I am unable to verify if the information is still accurate.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.