September 2, 2015 at 7:54 am #5519
Windows Packet Filter 3.2.4 released:
- Windows XP Embedded installation fix (Embedded required NDIS IM driver to be present in WINDIR)
- Silent installation support with /S switch
Internet Gateway sample:
- Fixed packet multiplication issue caused by combination of Wireshark, loopback packet indications and single interface routing
- Built-in filters performance optimization
- Adapter list change event fix (removed time gap between event and actual change of the list)
- Possible memory leak issue fixed
- INF file for LWF changed to bind below and above Ethernet bridge
- Fixed incorrect field alignment in NDISHK_PACKET
- Fixed NDIS 5.1 IM DriverVerifyer crash
- Fixed issue with network interface MTU configuration changes
If you are eligible for a free update, please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org tо receive an update instruction:
- Your order ID.
- An approximate date of purchasing.