January 25, 2012 at 12:45 pm #7061
1) Sorry but I didn’t understand your reply about Xen. I didn’t run any application on server, server just immediately stop responding after I install WinPKFilter. The network driver info is
- Name: Xen Net Device Driver
- Provider: Xen GPL PV Driver Developers
- Driver Date: 3/12/2010
- Driver Version: 0.11.0213
- Service Provider: vpsland.com
2) About application failure:
- Why you don’t provide option to bypass packets when the buffer is full?
- Why you don’t provide WinPKFilter to close application capture event handle when it detect application does not response or does not process packets it specific time?
- Is WinPKFilter report it to a log file when such issue happen? How we can find the original reason of such issue?