going through reference install script will help. as we may be doing something wrong.
here are the steps we followed.
1) installed winpkfilter on vista x86.
2) copied winpkfilter frameworkkerneldriver directory.
3) uninstalled winpkfilter s/w
4) tried to run snetcfg from the copied directory on the same machine.
5) copied directory to second vista system and tried to run snetcfg from the copied directory.
both (4) & (5) steps failed with error code 0x80070005
6) repeated (1) to (5) on two different vista systems… unsuccessfully.
please send the install script.
Anil Chandra K