Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Tcpip routing forward question? #5639
    hoowaycn
    Participant

    Thanks, the problem solved. I have enable XP “firewall” before.

    in reply to: Tcpip routing forward question? #5637
    hoowaycn
    Participant

    Oh, understand, thanks.

    Followed your suggestion.

    I do this, print all caught packet, NOT do any address subsititute action
    Just want to know I can catch that packet at external interface.

    /// set flag MSTCP_FLAG_SENT_TUNNEL|MSTCP_FLAG_RECV_TUNNEL

    if (PacketBuffer.m_dwDeviceFlags == PACKET_FLAG_ON_SEND)
    {
    /// tcpstack –> interface

    print(“tcpstack — > interface: %s”, interfaceName );
    for(i=0;i print(“%x: rn” , PacketBuffer.m_IBuffer);
    }

    if (PacketBuffer.m_dwDeviceFlags == PACKET_FLAG_ON_RECV)
    {
    /// interface — > tcpstack

    print(“interface —> tcpstack: %s”, interfaceName );
    for(i=0;i print(“%x: rn” , PacketBuffer.m_IBuffer
    );
    }

    I do a “ping 218.30.103.40” at the client computer, as the the correct result I should catch the packet at “TcpStack –> Interface: External”, but failed.
    I only get it at “Interface –> Stack: Internal”. As you have told before, I
    should get the packet at “TcpStack –> Interface: External”. Can you tell me where the error from?

    My environment is like below

    internet —- adsl modem — HUB


    inner client( 192.168.1.3)
    |
    NAT computer (192.168.1.2 WinXP)

    NAT computer use RasPPPoE to connect ADSL.

    Below is my route table

    =====================================
    Interface List
    0x1 ……………………… MS TCP Loopback interface
    0x2 …00 50 ba 63 2b bd …… VIA Compatable Fast Ethernet Adapter
    0x40004 …00 53 45 00 00 00 …… WAN (PPP/SLIP) Interface
    =====================================
    Active Routes:
    Network Destination Netmask Gateway Interface Metric
    0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 61.50.227.147 61.50.227.147 1
    61.50.227.147 255.255.255.255 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 50
    61.149.96.1 255.255.255.255 61.50.227.147 61.50.227.147 1
    61.255.255.255 255.255.255.255 61.50.227.147 61.50.227.147 50
    127.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 1
    192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.2 192.168.1.2 20
    192.168.1.2 255.255.255.255 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 20
    192.168.1.255 255.255.255.255 192.168.1.2 192.168.1.2 20
    224.0.0.0 240.0.0.0 192.168.1.2 192.168.1.2 20
    224.0.0.0 240.0.0.0 61.50.227.147 61.50.227.147 1
    255.255.255.255 255.255.255.255 192.168.1.2 192.168.1.2 1
    Default Gateway: 61.50.227.147
    ============================
    Persistent Routes:
    None

    Here is one packet I caught

    interface–>tcpstack Local Connection (Internel)
    0: 50: ba: 63: 2b: bd: 0: 10: dc: 1: b8: 9f: 8: 0: 45: 0:
    0: 3c: 38: cf: 0: 0: 80: 1: fe: ff: c0: a8: 1: 3: da: 1e:
    67: 28: 8: 0: 29: 5c: 2: 0: 22: 0: 61: 62: 63: 64: 65: 66:
    67: 68: 69: 6a: 6b: 6c: 6d: 6e: 6f: 70: 71: 72: 73: 74: 75: 76:
    77: 61: 62: 63: 64: 65: 66: 67: 68: 69:

    This is a ICMP Echo Req packet

    in reply to: Send out modified ip packets, but no reponse ( NAT ) #5630
    hoowaycn
    Participant

    Can anyone help me to solve this problem?If I solve this problem in my evaluation, I would purchase one.

    in reply to: Send out modified ip packets, but no reponse ( NAT ) #5629
    hoowaycn
    Participant

    I run a sniffer to monitor the packets
    and find that MSTCP doest not send out my nat packets.
    What’s reason cause it to drop the packets?

    Can someone send a NAT sample, so I can whether it computer
    configuration problem or my nat problem.

    in reply to: Send out modified ip packets, but no reponse ( NAT ) #5628
    hoowaycn
    Participant

    It’s XP. For the PPP, I use RasPPPoE.

    Enable IP routing? Do you mean set
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesTcpipParameters
    IPEnableRouter to 1.

    Oh, I did it.

    And test again, still no response!!

    Do you need to see the whole code?

    in reply to: NAT question #5604
    hoowaycn
    Participant

    You can use any free port number (an example just take some rarely used port range like 10000-64000 and allocate ports from there).

    So what about if some application use this port number at the NAT computer? Is there any conflicts if use same port number ( with some application at NAT computer )?

    Another question: how to get binding IP address for each interface adapter, and how to get windows route table?

    Thanks a lot

    in reply to: How to list all current logon NT Domain users? #5590
    hoowaycn
    Participant

    I did a test, logon , then logoff, then logon again, but in the server ( domain controller), the return result doesn’t show what I did.

    How do you get which user has logged on?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)