NeT Firewall is a comprehensive stateful firewall solution built to protect Windows-based systems not currently protected by a firewall. Stateful inspection technology tracks each packet traversing the firewall and makes sure that they are legitimate. A stateful inspection firewall also monitors the state of the connection and compiles the information in a state table ensuring that the source and destination of each packet is valid. NeT Firewall is more secure than application-based personal firewalls, yet less expensive than high-end firewalls, providing comprehensive intrusion protection. Don't need logged on user to load firewall rules and start packet filtering engine (option "Start Firewall engine on system startup").
Windows 2000, XP/2003, Vista/2008, 7/2008 R2, 8/2012
- A familiar and straight forward management tool
- Powerful and flexible rule based packet filtering engine
- Three levels of stealth security
- Easy to use and flexible logging capabilities
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- IP shaping capabilities
The current version of NeT Firewall is 4.0 (30 day trial)
Price & licensing:
NeT Firewall is not free software. If you use it, please support its development by buying a license to do so. NeT Firewall 4.0 registration fee is 49.95$.Registration Benefits:
Order NeT Firewall online now
- No demo limitations
- Full version never expires
- One year technical support via e-mail
- One year of free upgrade
- Beta testing for newest version
and we will ship you fully functional software and registration info within 48 hours.
- On payment approval (usually, in one business day), we'll send you the registration key and download link for the full version of NeT Firewall. If you will not get your registration key within a reasonable amount of time (two business days for credit card payments or two weeks for other payments), please notify us about that at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused by those delays.